Complete Batch IQ Heat Treatment Department Available
A captive heat treater has shut down his entire batch IQ heat treatment department and all of the equipment is available. Equipment consists of the following;
- 2 Surface Combustion Internal Quench Furnaces “Super 30” with working dimensions of 30” X 48” X 30”, rated for 2500 pounds each. Dual quench cylinders, rear handler, gas fired. Complete and in good condition. Asking $99,000 USD Each.
- 1 Surface Combustion Double Ended (DEDP) charge car. 30” X 48” X 30” high. 480 Volt. Asking $25,000 USD
- 2 Surface Combustion Dunk/Spray Washers, gas fired rated at 500,000 BTUH, 30” X 48” X 30” working dimensions. Asking $25,000 USD Each
- 1 Surface Combustion Endothermic generator rated for 2400CFH. Asking $20,000 USD
- 2 Gas Fired, Air Re-re-circulating temper furnaces. Rated for 1250F, working dimensions of 30” X 48” X 30” high. 500,000 BTUH. Asking $25,000 USD Each.
Some alloy fixturing and spare parts also available. Both lines shut down very recently, still installed. Very good condition ready to go. Vendor prefers to sell entire department as one package but will consider selling some items separately. Further details available upon request.
Did you like this article? Click here to subscribe to The Monty.
View our recent magazines and podcasts by clicking the following link. https://themonty.com/magazine/