October 20-22 of this year sees the “New” HK 2020 in Cologne Germany. This is the largest and best attended heat treating event in Europe this year and in our opinion it is very worthwhile attending. If you scroll down to the end of this summary you will find a testimonial about the event from our friend, Mr. Harald Berger, Marketing, Communications Team, Aichelin Group.
“So far the HK is the largest meeting of the materials technology industry in Europe, with a special focus of the congress on heat treatment topics. This year, the AWT is giving the event a new, fresh profile: the scientific congress will be expanded thematically and invited expert lectures on contemporary materials science trends will be presented. Additionally, also a conference with a special focus on industrial practice in the hardening shop will be established.
We kindly ask you to register for presentations, of course also on the “classic” topics of the congress such as heat treatment processes and plant engineering, by 15 March 2020 at https://www.hk-awt.de/vortragsanmeldungen/. If you would like to submit a presentation for the practitioners’ conference, please make a corresponding note on your abstract.
Additional news on HK 2020:
- The congress is moving to the end of the exhibition hall. This also results in a different visitor guidance through the exhibition.
- Tuesday, 20 October, first day of the exhibition, “Bonus Day Exhibition”, opening hours: 13.00 to 18.00. Admission to the exhibition is free! The “Bonus Day Trade Fair” enables both arrival and departure as well as a free visit to the trade fair on the same day.
- Two-day compact congress event on Wednesday and Thursday, 21/22 October. The scientific part will be simultaneously interpreted (German/English vice versa). The practitioners‘ conference HK will be held in German language.
- Meeting of the AWT community on Tuesday afternoon at the AWT booth at 16.00, followed by the AWT general meeting at 17.00.
- New “all-round carefree package” with the complete stand “HK-Premium” comprising stand construction, furnishing, cleaning, W-LAN; parking tickets and admission tickets
Don’t miss the opportunity to find out more about the trends in research and practice, make new contacts and see the latest products at the trade exhibition! For booking exhibition stands, please contact Mrs. Müller at +49 421 3972850, firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The HK is still an important event for the Aichelin-Group and its subsidiaries. It offers manufacturers and operators a forum for the exchange of opinions and further training. Opportunity is given to scientists, engineers and technicians from the fields of heat treatment and materials technology to obtain information of a high level about the latest trends and to look into related disciplines as well. The new structure of the event brings the congress, practical presentations and trade fair even more closely together. Our customers visit the congress and take advantage of detailed discussion in the exhibition taking place next door.” (Harald Berger, Marketing-Communication-Team, Aichelin Group)”