“The Monty Heat Treat New”-August 2022 Edition.

The August 2022 digital edition of “The Monty Heat Treat News” magazine is now available on line at https://fliphtml5.com/gvbzt/vezwThe Monty Heat Treat News” was first published in 1997 making this our 25th of publication. We are very proud to say that over that time period we have grown to become the largest heat treatment industry news source in the world and are read around the globe. While our largest readership is in the USA “The Monty Heat Treat News” enjoys a very substantial following in Mexico, Germany, UK, Italy, India and China. Our readership as always remains roughly 80% captive (in house) with the other 20% being commercial heat treats and industry suppliers. As always we look forward to your thoughts and comments. Sincerely “The Monty Heat Treat News” Team. Gord, Jordan, Dale, Charlene and Anne.

Did you like this article? Click here to subscribe to The Monty.

View our recent magazines and podcasts by clicking the following link. https://themonty.com/magazine/