Item # VF392 2 Bar Quenching 24” W X 24” H X 36” L Vacuum Furnace
Manufactured by Protech Thermal Services, Inc., in 2011 this is a model PT-242436 Horizontal Vacuum Furnace with 2 bar quenching. This furnace was in operation from 2012-2019 at an aerospace facility. Disconnected in 2019 and in storage since then. Excellent condition.
- Hot Zone: Graphite Insulation, Graphite Curved Heating Elements, Graphite and Molybdenum Hearth Assembly.
- Includes: Varian HS-16 Diffusion Pump; Stokes 412/615 Vacuum Pumps; Oil Purification System; G-M Model# ML-1000 Manual Loader; 200-Gallon Gas Accumulator Tank; Dry Coolers, Inc. Water Cooling System, Manuals
- Heating Power Input: 135 KVA, Single-Zone VRT, 3 Phase
- Cooling System: Dry Coolers, Inc. 2,000 CFM (30 HP) Gas Recirculating Blower with 1MM BTU/hr Main Heat Exchanger, Water Tank, and Cooling Fans.
- Electric: 480V, 3 Ph, 60 Hz
- Max Load: 1,000 lbs @ 2250F
- Instrumentation: Super Systems, Inc. Computer Controller System, Allen Bradley SLC-500 PLC, Allen Bradley Series 3 HL Controller, Televac MM-200 Vacuum Gauge Instrument, (1) Cold Cathode Gauge, (2) T/C Gauges
- Thermocouples: Type “S” Hi Limit and Type ”N” Load T/C’s
- Footprint: 16’ wide x 15’ tall x 12’ deep
- Spare Parts: Some spare hot zone CFC shielding
Asking Price $239,000 USD