Item # VF379 ECM Flex 600 TG
Flex 600 TG – from 2 to 8 cells, top-down 20 bar nitrogen gas quench; optional oil quench.
Suggested Applications: Vacuum Carburizing, Annealing, Sintering, Brazing and Hardening. Originally built in 2003, this ECM Flex 600 TG was completely renewed in 2017 with a new variable speed quench, new pumps, loading unit and hot zones. It has seen less than 2,000 loads since rebuild, and the quench certification is valid for more than 200,000 more quenches. This equipment is capable of carburizing 3300 lbs (1500 kg) of green material and fixtures to .020” (0.5mm) every hour. A supporting temper furnace and cooling tunnel are also available, supporting the system takt time. This equipment is sized to 1050°C (can be updated to 1200°C) with acetylene gas carburizing and variable flow. Workloads are 40”l x 24” w x 26” h (1000mm x 600mm x 660mm) and up to 1100 lbs (500 kg) each; with option to upgrade to 1655 lbs (750kg).
• Gas Quench Cell and Platform + GQ Pumps + Vacuum pipes + HP Tank + GQ filling pipes + GQ cabinet + 2 inverters & safety switches
• HMI/Operator Control Desk + Loading table and conveyor + Washing Machine Cabinet
• Loading/Unloading Table + Conveyor + Walking beam
• Main Gas Panel
• Load/Unload Cell + Cell Pumps + Vacuum pipes
• Tunnel + Internal loader + Main cabinet
• 6 Heating Cells + Heating Cell gas panels + Heating Cell cabinets
• 2 pumping groups + Vacuum pipes
• Walking beam + Conveyor + Loading/Unloading Table
• Maintenance frames
• Tempering furnace + Cooling Tunnel + Conveyor and unloading table + Cabinet