Item#VF356 DeGussa 2 Bar Vacuum Furnace (Located in Turkey)
This furnace is in operation at a captive heat treat in Turkey where it has become surplus. Currently it is under power and can be seen at any time. Vendor is willing to run sample parts. Good condition, complete and with many spare parts and alloy fixturing.
-Built in Mid 1990’s
– Working dimensions of 1100x1100x2200 (2600kg load)
– 390 kW
– 2 bar quenching with nozzles
– Diffusion pump
– Vacuum pumps are in good shape
– Hot zone newly rebuilt
– Suitable for the aerospace industry, furnace was originally hardening parts for Sikorsky and Liebherr aviation parts
– There are approximately 900kgs of alloy fixtures which most of them are almost new (see photos) (2.4879 material)
– Lots of spare parts for virtually all graphite components.
– Is under power and can be seen, sample parts can be heat treated.
– Located in Turkey
Asking Price $55,000 Euros
Also availableare approximately 900kgs of alloy fixtures which most of them are almost new (see photos) (2.4879 material)