Item # L62 Phase II PHT-1800 Portable Hardness Tester
State of the art, digital portable hardness tester is designed to test the hardness of large hard metal parts. Loaded with useful functions only found on high priced models the PHT-1800 portable hardness tester is clearly setting a new industry standard by being the most accurate, economically priced portable hardness tester on the market today. Fast test speeds coupled with memory and output, this unit is a hand’s down winner whether you are out in the field or in the QC shop.
The PHT-1800 portable hardness tester can perform tests that easily convert to the most popular hardness scales, including Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Shore, etc.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (referred to L=800,
- Repeatability accuracy: +/- 4L units) L=Leeb
- Measuring range: 200-960 HL
- Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron,
- spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
- Battery type: AA alkaline (4)
- Operating temperature: 5-104 degrees F
- Easy to use keypad operation
- Auto identification of Impact Device
- Large LCD display with back light
- USB Output
- Automatic conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell B & C, Vicker and Shore
- Automatic mean value as well as Min & Max values
- Battery Indicator
- Memory capacity (100 groups)
Asking Price $1,150 USD