Manufactured by Rogers Engineering 4,000 pounds/hour cast link belt furnace line consisting of a 1750F high heat furnace and 1700F temper furnace. Serial # CC-3977-0 (1997). High Heat Furnace: 48″W Omega Cast Link Belt, 4″ pitch, 3″ sides. Furnace has a 30’L heating section. Four (4) zones of control with three (3) roof mounted in the last three (3) zones. Maximum operating temperature of the hardening furnace is 1750°F. Furnace is radiant tube heated with recuperators. Furnace is currently set up for Endothermic w/Enriching Natural Gas & Air. Total BTU’s for hardeneing furnace is 3,180,000 BTU/HR. Controls; All mounted in a free standing panel includes Allen Bradley PLC w/HMI Touchscreen, Honeywell UDC Digital Temperature Controls, SSi Carbon Controls. Voltage 480/3/60/200kW.
Tempering/Anneal Furnace: 60″W mesh belt with support rollers. Furnace has a 35’L heating section. Four (4) zones of control with four (4) roof mounted fans. Maximum operating temperature is 1700°F. Total BTU’s for the tempering/annealing furnace 3,790,000 BTU/HR. Please note that this furnace has two (2) different modes of operation. Click on ‘PDF” below for more information on the different modes of operation.
The sequence of this furnace is as follows:
– Load parts into pre-wash dump loader
– Pre-Wash, 190°F, Gas Heat
– Parts vibrate onto mesh (soft load) then onto cast link belt.
– High heat cycle
– Quench cycle, 200°F, Gas Heat, 8000 Gallon
– Wash cycle, 190°F, Gas Heat
– Temper cycle
– Oil blackening cycle
– 5600 CFH Air Cooled Endothermic Gas Generator
– SBS Air to Oil Heat Exchanger which consists of three (3) 5 H.P. fans.- Manuals & Drawings
Very good condition, available immediately.