Item # VF397 Ipsen Vacuum Furnace, Load Size 24” W X 22” H X 48” D
Manufactured by Ipsen in the 1980’s this furnace has working dimensions of 24” wide x 22” high x 48” deep.
- Pressure relief set at 5 psi for pressure quench.
- 30 Hp quench motor
- New Ipsen compuvac control system with Allen Bradley PLC and Wonderware Scada
- Recently new, barely used 212 J stokes pump
- Hot Zone in very good condition
- Has always operated on a closed loop cooling system
- used for vacuum brazing
- Diffusion pump
This furnace has seen very little use in a large captive heat treat department. In the past few years it has seen investments of over $140,000 in the form of new controls, hot zone and Stokes pump. Just removed from service.
Asking $75,000 USD