Item#O381 Chief Operating Officer
A Midwest Heat Treater is seeking a hands-on, results-minded and strategic Chief Operating Officer with a high sense of urgency and strong leadership skills to oversee operations. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence across the organization. The primary tasks will be to increase our organization’s productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
- Leads and directs the day to day operations. This includes providing leadership and direction to the management team to ensure new opportunities to accelerate growth.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives that will result in safe, compliant, and cost-effective processes.
- Oversee employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture to ensure team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
- Help improve our maintenance program with an organized system. Direct, lead, minimize equipment downtime.
- 15+ years of heat treat experience.
- 5+ years of Top Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent.
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Diagnose problems quickly and foresight into potential issues.
- Oversee operations of the company and work of executive.
- Design and implementing business operations.
- Establishing and enforcing policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Strategic planning and business development experience.
- Strong written and verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
Culture: Candidate will demonstrate the ability to work in a family owned and team-oriented culture where they foster a fast learning and continuously improving organization that will enhance our competitiveness and profit.
Benefits: Medical, dental, 401K, paid time off, and holiday pay.
How to Apply: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.