Item#O357 Regional Sales Manager
Solar Atmospheres of Western PA – Hermitage, PA.
Solar Atmospheres is an industry leader in vacuum heat treating, brazing, carburizing and nitriding, as well as, thermal processing research and development. The primary target market for our services are the aerospace, defense, power generation and medical markets. We are a family run business that partners with each of our customers to provide services that meet or exceed their expectations.
We are looking for an Outside Sales Manager for our Hermitage PA facility, which will be responsible for the maintenance and growth of an assigned sales territory. Candidate must have previous sales experience in the metals industry or heat treating environment. Also, individuals need not live geographically close to the facility.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position will include, but are not limited to:
- Management of Sales Staff and Processes
- New Business Development
- Development of Sales Plans
- Management of Sales Cycle
- Maintenance of CRM systems
- Development and Reporting of Sales Metrics
- Customer Relationship Management
- Development and Presentation of Proposals / Quotations
- Contract Review (Commercial & Technical)
- 4-year degree preferred but not required.
- Previous sales experience in the metals, metal working and/or heat treating environment a must.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving and logical approach to solutions.
- Result oriented and ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to prioritize work and complete task both efficiently and effectively with little supervision.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Prior experience with CRM systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
We offer a friendly work environment, plus good compensation and benefits. Some of our benefits include but are not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K with Company Match, Employee Incentive Plan, Company Car and paid time off. Please send resumes to Chris Schubert at email@example.com.