Graphite Materials GmbH is a graphite component manufacturing company, a system supplier for high-temperature applications and a distribution partner for graphite electrodes. Expertise, practical relevance and quality all come together at our location in Oberasbach near Nuremberg and flow into the production of premium products for use by your organization.
From the idea to the finished component – For the employees of Graphite Materials, this is more than just a company motto. It’s their purpose. Their mission. To always find the best solution for the customer. Whether simulation-controlled engineering for the manufacture of customized components or servicing heating chambers.
Passionate about graphite – for nearly 20 years – Dr.-Ing. Rolf Terjung founded Graphite Materials in 2000. Since then, the company in Zirndorf near Nuremberg has focused on special graphite and its diverse application possibilities in industry. Graphite Materials is now firmly established in the areas materials engineering, design and manufacture.
Everything from one stop – Graphite Materials offers everything for your high-temperature application from one stop. Our 40 employees are here to advise you. They test and develop materials, and design, adapt and manufacture high-quality components. They utilize the positive properties of graphite, CFC (carbon fiber carbon composite) and felt.
Graphite Materials offers you:
- Processing and manufacture: components made of graphite, CFC, hard and soft felts
- Project support from the idea to the finished component: materials engineering, design and manufacture
- Simulation: mechanical and thermal analyses (FEM)
- Furnace insulation: soft and hard felt insulation, sandwich components and cylinder designs
- Servicing of heating chambers with spare parts service